FREE Online National Programs include:
- Kids Music – hosted by CNIB
- Tuesdays 2:00 – 2:45 PST
- Fridays 3:30 – 4:15 PST
- These interactive group sessions are full of songwriting, action songs, stories, and more!
- Community Music Jam – hosted by Embrace Arts Foundation
- Tuesdays at 3:30 – 4:30 PST
- Come share, create, and listen to music together. All ages. All abilities.
My name is Erin Koop and I provide Music Therapy programming for people of all ages and abilities. Sessions are specifically designed to encourage development in pre-determined goal areas such as social, communication, cognitive, and motor skills. I love my job!