Due to the COVID-19 crisis, all in-person music therapy programming is on hold.
Online music therapy options include:
- FREE Children/Youth Music Group – hosted by CNIB
- Mondays at 2:00 PST
- This is an interactive session full of songwriting, action songs, stories, and more!
- FREE Community Music Jam – hosted by CNIB
- Tuesdays at 3:30 PST
- Come share, create, and listen to music together. All ages. All abilities.
- 1:1 Sessions
- Contact Me for more information.
*Summer Camps 2020: Click here for more information. Registration is open.
My name is Erin Koop and I provide creative and empowering Music Therapy programming for people of all ages and abilities. Sessions are specifically designed to encourage development in pre-determined goal areas such as social, communication, cognitive, and motor skills. I love my job!