Online National Programs include:
- Music for Kids – hosted by CNIB
- Tuesdays, 2:00 – 2:45pm PST
- These interactive group sessions are full of songwriting, action songs, stories, and more!
- This is a FREE program.
- The Music Jam – hosted by Embrace Arts Foundation
- Tuesdays, 3:30 – 4:30pm PST
- Come share, create, and listen to music together. All ages. All abilities.
- This program costs $20.00 for 6 sessions.
My name is Erin Koop and I provide Music Therapy programming for people of all ages and abilities. Sessions are specifically designed to encourage development in pre-determined goal areas such as social, communication, cognitive, and motor skills. I love my job!